Tiki Bowling Lanes, Inc. is looking to hire a full-time, General Manager. The General Manager is responsible for the sales, profits, staffing, image and operation of the bowling center which at this time includes a restaurant and developing other entertainment. General Manager will be responsible for the administration of business goals in revenues, expense, profitability, customer satisfaction and employee morale.
PRINTABLE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
• Manage the day to day operations of the Bowling Center.
• Interview, hire, recruit, train and scheduling of staff. Lead and influence staff through effective motivation, leveraging individual strengths to ensure customer satisfaction and maximum productivity.
• Ensure company guidelines are followed and guest are receiving the best service possible.
• Prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
• Perform multiple tasks with interruptions while remaining collected in high pressure situations.
• Communicate with customers and team members in a tactful and respectful manner.
• Administer disciplinary counseling to team members when necessary.
• Conduct alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies and applicable laws and regulations.
• Develop and maintain league business through effective relationships with league bowlers/officers.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable occupational, health, and safety regulations and laws.
• Must be proficient with computer and programs. (Word, Excel, QuickBooks, social media)
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Board President.
• Develop and review schedules for all facets of the business.
• Ensure the facility and grounds are always clean and organized.
• Safety, Loss Prevention and Procedural Compliance
- Follows Company guidelines for managing confidential information, customer satisfaction and supervising personnel.
- Ensures satisfactory maintenance, appearance and condition of assigned facilities to comply with security, safety and environmental codes and ordinances.
- Enforces compliance with all local, state, federal regulations and company policy pertaining to safety and loss prevention.
- Complies with all OSHA requirements.
• While performing the duties of this job, the environment regularly has high levels of noise, dust and activity.
• Continuously monitor and work at controlling labor, expenses, cost of goods and equipment costs and compare to budget.
• Report all issues and problems to the Board President. Present possible resolutions to the Board President for discussion.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred. Prefer 3 to 5 years of managerial experience.
• Customer service experience with strong verbal communication skills supported by a pleasant and positive attitude.
• Strong operational skills.
• Ability to lead by example.
Send cover letter and resume to
Tiki Lanes, Attn: GM Search Committee
1521 Tiki Lane, Lancaster, OH 43130 or e-mail to email@example.com.